- Direct bolt-in replacement for factory clutch.
- Ensures positive engagement with smooth operation, higher torque capacity and faster shifting.
- Increases clamping force approximately 25 percent, with only a 10 percent increase in pedal pressure.
- Provides increased durability, especially in horsepower applications.
- Delivers quicker engagement during aggressive acceleration.
- Maintains Toyota’s high quality standards for performance and strength.
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Parts found for 2004 Toyota MR2 Spyder Clutch
1 Clutch found for 2004 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Part No.: PTR15-20000-25
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.