- Optimized ball placement provides precise drop/rise to maintain vehicle departure angle; using a third-party ball mount may result in reduced departure angle and contact with the ground on inclines.
- Dual-layer painting process features a protective paint called electro-deposition coating or “e-coat” to help protect against corrosion and the environment, along with a powder topcoat to help protect against UV rays and maintain long-term appearance. In contrast, aftermarket ball mounts typically use single-layer paint.
- Thorough lab testing—in conjunction with the Genuine Toyota tow hitch— ensures the ball mount design meets all Toyota performance standards.
- On-road testing puts the ball mount to the test on the specific vehicle model in real world towing conditions to guarantee the quality and durability of the entire towing system.
- All Toyota ball mounts meet all industry towing standards.
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Parts found for 2004 Toyota Sienna Ball Mount
1 Ball Mount found for 2004 Toyota Sienna
Towing Options, Ball Mount
Part No.: PT791-08035
You Save: $18.07
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.