- Enhances on-road vehicle performance quicker turn-in, enhanced steering response and improved cornering.
- Features TRD-developed proprietary spring rate (linear in front, progressive in rear).
- Lowers vehicle center of gravity by 0.5 in front and 1.5 in rear.
- Rigorously tested through the slalom, on the skid pad and around a high-speed road course.
- Engineered to ensure against rattling, clunking or rubbing even when pushed to the limit.
- Designed to work with stock struts.
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Parts found for 2007 Toyota Camry NAP-Hybrid Lowering Springs
1 Lowering Springs found for 2007 Toyota Camry NAP-Hybrid
TRD Lowering Springs
Part No.: PTR07-06040-19
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.