- System takes cool air from behind and below the headlight area (rather than hot air from the engine compartment) to supply the engine with cooler, denser air to increase horsepower and improves cooling
- Designed to work with the factory ECU and emissions system
- Features reusable TRD high flow conical air filter with a custom-calibrated filter service gauge that provides visual indication of when filter needs servicing
- Dyno-tested to deliver an increase in both horsepower and torque for superior acceleration and greater pulling power
- Tested according to Toyota’s stringent performance standards
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
Truck Bed Products
You have selected
Parts found for 2007 Toyota Tundra Air Intake System
1 Air Intake System found for 2007 Toyota Tundra
TRD Performance Air Intake System
Part No.: PTR03-34100
You Save: $76.00
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.