- Provides automatic progressive dimming of the inside mirror, reducing the glare caused by the headlights of vehicles behind the Highlander
- The auto-dimming function can be manually deselected by pushing a switch on the inside mirror
- Improves nighttime driving safety
- Reduces eye-strain and driver fatigue
- Relieves glare that can lead to temporary night blindness, increased average stopping distances and slowed reaction time
- Compass display in upper right-hand corner of mirror provides eight compass readings (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W or NW) for indicating the forward direction of the vehicle, providing an accurate navigation aid in an optimal viewing location
- Provides refined, integrated styling and appearance
- Meets Toyota’s high quality and design standards
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
You have selected
Parts found for 2008 Toyota Highlander JPP-Hybrid Auto-Dimming Mirror
2 Auto-Dimming Mirror found for 2008 Toyota Highlander JPP-Hybrid
Part No.: PT374-48090
You Save: $86.20
Auto-Dimming Mirror, Wire harness replacement
Part No.: PT374-48090-WH
You Save: $3.38
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.