- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle’s existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems may require an additional remote unit.
- Immediately activates security system if glass is broken, or if forced entry of a side door (or the trunk) is attempted.
- Features remote door locking/unlocking and arming of system from up to 80 feet away.
- Door ajar warning helps alert driver to lock the vehicle.
- Interior lights activate when vehicle is unlocked and alarm deactivated, providing an added measure of security to help locate the vehicle at night.
- Panic alarm feature adds additional measure of security and peace of mind.
- Rolling code technology automatically changes the code for the remote every time the key fob is used, helping prevent would-be thieves from obtaining the code to disarm the vehicle.
- Starter is automatically disabled when system is activated.
- Glass breakage sensor (GBS) features highly sensitive microphone that detects the specific sound frequency of striking on glass or glass breakage—sounding alarm and disarming starter if a window is broken.
- GBS is capable of ignoring sounds not associated with glass, helping prevent the inconvenience of “false alarms.”
- Meets Scion’s stringent quality standards.
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle’s resale value.
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
You have selected
Parts found for 2009 Scion xD Security System
1 Security System found for 2009 Scion xD
Vehicle Intrusion Protection, RS3200 Plus
Part No.: PT398-52084
Replaced by: PT398-52122
You Save: $52.14
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.