- Enables owners to start the engine before entering the vehicle.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle's existing factory security/keyless entry system no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems require an additional remote unit.
- Engine starts with quick, three-step sequence using keyless entry fob.
- Engine turns off automatically if the vehicle isn’t put in gear within 10 minutes of starting.
- Can activate air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions (when pre-set before exiting the vehicle), so owners can have their vehicle ready and waiting with a comfortable interior temperature.
- Enhances comfort and convenience especially on cold winter mornings or hot summer afternoons.
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle's resale value.
- Backed by Toyota’s 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty, valid at any Toyota dealership nationwide.
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
You have selected
Parts found for 2009 Toyota RAV4 JPP Remote Engine Starter
2 Remote Engine Starter found for 2009 Toyota RAV4 JPP
Remote Engine Start
Part No.: PT398-42092
Replaced by: PT398-42110
You Save: $149.08
Engine Control Unit
Part No.: PT398-03110-RP
You Save: $60.94
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.