- Provides enhanced on-road vehicle performance, quicker turn-in, enhanced steering response and improved cornering
- Lowers vehicle's center of gravity by 1-in. in front and 1.5-in. in the rear
- Features TRD-developed proprietary spring rate (linear in front, progressive in rear)
- Engineered to maintain vehicle dynamics and improve performance
- Rigorously tested for durability and suspension balance
- Designed to work with stock struts
- Rigorously tested through the slalom, on the skid pad and around a high-speed road course
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Parts found for 2010 Scion xB Lowering Springs
1 Lowering Springs found for 2010 Scion xB
TRD Lowering Springs
Part No.: PTR07-52080
You Save: $50.50
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.