- Provides automatic progressive dimming of the inside mirror, reducing the glare caused by the headlights of vehicles behind the car.
- The auto-dimming function can be manually deselected by pushing a switch on the inside mirror.
- Improves nighttime driving safety.
- Reduces eye-strain and driver fatigue.
- Relieves glare that can lead to temporary night blindness, increased average stopping distances and slowed reaction time.
- HomeLink® universal transceiver system eliminates need for multiple remote controls, providing added efficiency, convenience and security.
- Integrated three-button controls on the bottom of the mirror enable the driver to program and operate up to three separate compatible remote functions— such as opening a garage door, opening a gate or turning on an outside home lighting system—via the HomeLink® universal transceiver system.
- Compass display in upper right-hand corner of mirror provides eight compass readings (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W or NW) for indicating the forward direction of the vehicle, providing an accurate navigation aid in an optimal viewing location.
- Provides refined, integrated styling and appearance; in comparison, aftermarket mirrors may be bulky and conflict with the vehicle’s interior styling.
- Meets Toyota’s high quality and design standards.
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
You have selected
Parts found for 2010 Toyota Avalon Auto-Dimming Mirror
1 Auto-Dimming Mirror found for 2010 Toyota Avalon
Part No.: PT374-07050
You Save: $55.04
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.