- Thorough testing of the tow hitch design is conducted both on and off the vehicle to ensure its capabilities
- Manufactured by expert welders, press operators and painters
- Dual-layer painting process features a protective paint called electro-deposition coasting or “e-coat” to help protect against corrosion and the environment, along with a powder topcoat to protect against UV rays and maintain long-term appearance
- Advanced, no-drill hitch and wire harness installation process helps maintain the structural integrity of the vehicle frame
- Custom replacement fascia pieces, matching vehicle contours and color, are provided if parts of rear fascia need to be removed to accommodate the hitch—integrating the appearance of the vehicle bumper and hitch
- Genuine Toyota hitches have up to 16 connection points to the vehicle frame to transfer the force of towing across the vehicle to reduce stress and preserve the integrity of the body structure
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Parts found for 2013 Toyota Highlander JPP Tow Hitch
1 Tow Hitch found for 2013 Toyota Highlander JPP
Tow Hitch Receiver
Part No.: PT228-48100
You Save: $62.40
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.