- Four-piston opposed, fixed calipers and two-piece, bolted body with bolt-in bridge
- Dust boots on caliper pistons help protect moving parts from corrosion and road debris
- The 323 x 32-mm. patented, directional AeroRotor internal cooling vane design induces greater airflow to cool the rotors, helping shed heat from the system and ensuring the brakes are ready to absorb heat during the next stop
- The application-specific, one-piece rotor design features non-friction surfaces, which:
- Maximize corrosion resistance and ensure durability under the harshest conditions
- Reduce maintenance requirements and simplify service
- Special cooling vane configuration eliminates resonance modes of the rotor, reducing the likelihood of brake noise—ensuring comfort isn’t sacrificed for performance
- Rotors’ cross-drilled friction surface:
- Helps enhance initial “bite” in wet or rainy conditions
- Assists in removal of consumed pad material or debris
- Provides an optimized friction interface for consistent performance
- Provides optimal balance of temperature capability, friction level, pedal feel, dust and noise for performance driving
- Stainless steel braided brake lines with Teflon® inner liner eliminate expansion under pressure for optimum pedal feel
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Parts found for 2014 Toyota Sequoia Brakes
1 Brakes found for 2014 Toyota Sequoia
TRD High Performance Big Brake Kit
Part No.: PTR09-00150
You Save: $515.00
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.