- E-coated non-friction surface maximizes corrosion resistance and ensures durability under harsh conditions
- Four-piston opposed fixed calipers optimized for stiffness with two-piece, bolted body and bolt-in bridge for consistent, confidence-inspiring performance
- Caliper piston sizing is optimized specifically for the tC to maintain or improve braking torque distribution between front and rear axles and achieve shorter braking distances (proven in TRD and independent testing)
- Dust boots on caliper pistons protect moving parts from corrosion and road debris
- Provides consistent performance in repeated or heavy duty braking by helping eliminate brake fade and control pad wear caused by high temperatures
- Special cooling vane configuration eliminates resonance modes of the rotor, reducing the likelihood of brake noise—ensuring comfort isn’t sacrificed for performance
- Rotors’ cross-drilled friction surface improves initial “bite” in wet or rainy conditions and assists in removal of consumed pad material or debris, providing an optimized friction interface for consistent performance
- Performance brake pads provide optimal balance of temperature capability, friction level, pedal feel, dust and noise for performance driving
- DOT-compliant stainless steel braided brake lines with Teflon® inner liner help reduce expansion under pressure for optimum pedal feel
- For front axle only
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Parts found for 2016 Scion tC Brakes
1 Brakes found for 2016 Scion tC
TRD High-Performance Big Brake Kit
Part No.: PTR09-21111
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.