- Helps provide protection against wheel and tire theft
- Design corresponds with stock lug nuts to guarantee proper fit
- Weight-matched to the stock lug nut weight, making rebalancing unnecessary
- Triple nickel chrome plating helps ensure superior corrosion protection and enduring shine
- Wheel lock system installs in minutes
- Special key tool and collar guide enable simple installation
- Resistant to lock-removal tools; operated by a single unique key
- Replacement keys and locks available to customers within 24 hours
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Scion FR-S Wheel Locks
1 Wheel Locks founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Alloy Wheel Locks
Part No.: PT276-18130
View 2016 FR-S Installation Instructions.
You Save: $10.36
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.