- Enhances on-road vehicle performance—quicker turn-in, enhanced steering response and improved cornering
- Features TRD-developed proprietary spring rates (linear in front, progressive in rear)
- Lowers vehicle’s center of gravity
- Designed to work with stock struts and shock absorbers
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- TRD Performance
- Audio Entertainment & Navigation
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Scion iQ TRD Performance
3 TRD Performance founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
TRD Lowering Springs
Part No.: PTR07-74110
You Save: $42.60
TRD Performance Oil Filter
Part No.: PTR43-52090
Zinc-plated steel end caps help increase structural integrity Red silicone gaskets help provide excellent seal characteristics at high temperatures Kit includes two replacement high-temperature Vitron housing gaskets and drain adapter
You Save: $7.34
TRD Sway Bar
Part No.: PTR11-74110
You Save: $58.50
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.