- Designed to integrate with the vehicle’s existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote
- Alarm functions:
- Panic alarm remotely triggers vehicle’s alarm when activated from key fob
- Warn-away alarm triggers if an object striking a window is detected
- Break-in alarm is activated if forced entry of a side door (or cargo hatch) is attempted or if glass is broken
- Other features:
- Door ajar warning helps remind driver to lock vehicle
- Remote arming and disarming
- Passive arming—system automatically rearms the vehicle if the owner forgets
- Interior light activates when vehicle is unlocked with key fob
- Rolling code technology changes the remote code, helping prevent code theft
- Starter disabled when system is activated
- Includes glass breakage sensor (GBS):
- Highly sensitive microphone detects the specific sound frequency of striking on glass or glass breakage
- Sounds alarm and disarms starter if a window is broken
- Sounds a warn-away alarm if object striking a window is detected
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
- Audio Entertainment & Navigation
- TRD Performance
You have selected
Genuine Scion tC Security System
2 Security System founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Scion Security System
Part No.: PT398-21110
You Save: $55.14
VIP Security System, RS3200 Plus
Part No.: PT398-21070
You Save: $52.14
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.