- Four-piston opposed fixed calipers optimized for stiffness with two-piece, bolted body and bolt-in bridge for consistent, confidence-inspiring performance.
- Caliper piston sizing is optimized specifically for the tC to maintain or improve braking torque distribution between front and rear axles and achieve shorter braking distances (proven in TRD and independent testing).
- Dust boots on caliper pistons protect moving parts from corrosion and road debris.
- The 323 x 32mmpatented, directional AeroRotor internal cooling vane design induces greater airflow to cool the rotors, helping shed heat from the system and ensuring the brakes are ready to absorb heat during the next stop.
- The application-specific, one-piece rotor design features e-coated non-friction surfaces, maximizing corrosion resistance and ensuring durability under the harshest conditions, while reducing maintenance requirements and simplifying service.
- Rotors’ cross-drilled friction surface improves initial “bite” in wet or rainy conditions and assists in removal of consumed pad material or debris, providing an optimized friction interface for consistent performance.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines with Teflonâ inner liner help reduce expansion under pressure for optimum pedal.
- CAUTION: If the OE wheels are not used, then see the brake caliper template included with these instructions. The brake caliper template must be used to insure there is adequate clearance between new brake components and non-OE wheels and balancing weights.
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Scion tC Brakes
2 Brakes founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
TRD Brake Kit
Part No.: PTR09-21080
You Save: $111.14
TRD High-Performance Big Brake Kit
Part No.: PTR09-21111
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
Featured Scion Brakes
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.