- Direct bolt-in replacement for factory clutch
- Ensures positive engagement with smooth operation, higher torque capacity and faster shifting
- Increases clamping force approximately 25%, with only a 10% increase in pedal pressure
- Provides increased durability, especially in horsepower applications
- Delivers quicker engagement during aggressive acceleration
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- TRD Performance
- Audio Entertainment & Navigation
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Scion tC Clutch
1 Clutch founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Part No.: PTR15-21051
You Save: $137.00
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
Featured Scion Clutch
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.