- High-performance coil-over shock spring combination
- Improved handing
- Low and aggressive appearance
- Well-suited to large-diameter wheels and high-performance tires
- High-strength steel dampers are gas-filled and tuned by TRD to deliver a firm, yet comfortable ride
- Ride height is easily adjustable
- Allowing the tC’s front end to be dropped from 1-2 3/8 inches
- Springs are high-tensile, cold-wound, shot-peened spring steel that are powder-coated TRD red, ensuring long-term corrosion protection
- Spring rates are stiffened to 250 pounds/inch in front, and 400 pounds/inch in the rear—helping reduce body roll in hard cornering while providing a comfortable, compliant ride
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Scion tC Coilovers
1 Coilovers founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Part No.: PTR11-21070
You Save: $221.00
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.