- Designed to work with stock struts
- Manufactured and tested to TRD’s rigid performance standards
- Tuned for the street, autocross and short-course road racing
- Reduces body-roll, improves cornering and handling, delivers more precise steering and improved road feel
- Kit includes two shocks and two struts
- Direct replacement installation; all hardware included
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Scion tC Shocks and Struts
1 Shocks and Struts founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
TRD Performance Shocks
Part No.: PTR04-21051
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.