- Tubular sway bars offer added performance and enhanced handling without added weight, helping to ensure strength and durability
- Provides a flatter, more stable cornering stance
- Reduces understeer, helps provide greater control while preserving the secure handling of the original steering and suspension system
- Durable, gloss red powder coat finish resists corrosion and protects against road damage, while improving appearance and durability; painted or raw finished parts can’t offer as high a level of corrosion-resistance
- TRD badging adds prestige
- Simple, bolt-on installation, with no modifications required; all hardware included
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Scion tC Sway Bar
1 Sway Bar founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
TRD Sway Bar
Part No.: PTR11-21051-10
You Save: $25.08
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.