- Provides performance-minded owners with increased traction under hard acceleration
- The TRD helical gear type LSD improves acceleration and cornering
- This LSD smoothly and constantly biases power to both drive wheels under nearly all conditions, sensing which wheel has better grip and seamlessly biasing power to that wheel; in contrast, the ordinary open differential, standard on most cars, wastes power during wheel spin because it shifts power to the wheel with less grip
- Tested according to TRD's stringent performance standards
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- TRD Performance
- Audio Entertainment & Navigation
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
- Body Kit(11)
- Body Side Moldings(6)
- Car Cover(3)
- Exhaust Tip(1)
- Exterior Applique(10)
- Exterior Emblem(1)
- Fog Lights(11)
- Front End Mask(3)
- Front Grille(1)
- License Plate Frame(4)
- Paint Protection Film(15)
- Rear Bumper Applique(8)
- Rear Bumper Protector(3)
- Rear Spoiler(117)
- Rear Taillight Lens(2)
- Rear Wind Deflector(16)
- Taillight Garnish(3)
You have selected
Genuine Scion Limited Slip Differential
1 Limited Slip Differential founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
TRD Torque Biasing Differential, Driveline
Part No.: PTR39-21070
Part fitment Attribute
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.