- Helps provide dependable protection against wheel and tire theft
- Design corresponds with stock lug nuts to guarantee proper fit
- Weight matched to the stock lug nut weight, making rebalancing unnecessary
- Triple nickel chrome plating helps ensure superior corrosion protection and enduring shine
- Wheel lock system installs in minutes
- Special key tool and collar guide enable simple, intuitive installation
- Vehicle-specific key patterns resist lock removal tools and allow only a single unique key to interface
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- Audio Entertainment & Navigation
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
- TRD Performance
You have selected
Genuine Scion xA Wheel Locks
3 Wheel Locks founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Alloy Wheel Locks
Part No.: PT276-52041
View 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 xD Installation Instructions.
View 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 xB Installation Instructions.
View 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 IQ Installation Instructions.
View 2016 iM Installation Instructions.
You Save: $10.36
Wheel Lock Pouch
Part No.: PT276-06999
TRD Wheel Installation Kit for Tundra 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
TRD Wheel Installation Kit for Sequoia 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Part No.: PT276-52042
You Save: $10.36
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.