- Available for automatic transmission vehicles
- Enables owners to start the engine before entering the vehicle
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle’s existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems require an additional remote unit
- Engine starts with quick, three-step sequence using keyless entry fob
- Engine turns off automatically if the vehicle isn’t put in gear within 10 minutes of starting
- Can activate air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions (when pre-set before exiting the vehicle), so owners can have their vehicle ready and waiting with a comfortable interior temperature
- Enhances comfort and convenience—especially on cold winter mornings or hot summer afternoons
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle’s resale value
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
You have selected
Genuine Scion xB Remote Engine Starter
1 Remote Engine Starter founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Remote Engine Start
Part No.: PT398-52080
You Save: $232.56
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.