- Offers added performance and enhanced handling
- Provides a flatter, more stable cornering stance
- Helps provide a more neutral steering balance, while preserving the secure handling of the original steering and suspension system
- Durable, gloss red powder-coat finish resists corrosion and improves appearance and durability
- Simple, bolt-on installation, with no modifications required; all hardware included
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Scion xB Sway Bar
2 Sway Bar founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
TRD Rear Sway Bar
Part No.: PTR11-52091
You Save: $56.70
TRD Sway Bar
Part No.: PTR11-52060
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.