- Completely portable navigation device (PND); in contrast, installed devices are not portable for use outside the vehicle or in another vehicle.
- Waterproof to IPX7 standards, aligning with the FJ Cruiser's target market preference for a robust outdoor experience; most competitive PND models are not waterproof.
- Includes street level maps of North America as well as available maps including TOPO, Inland Lakes, etc.; most competitive PNDs have limited mapping capabilities.
- Possesses 20-hour battery life when not connected to a power source; most competitive PNDs have 2-5 hour battery life.
- Features multiple navigation preference settings, such as auto-sort multiple destinations and avoidance settings; most PNDs provide navigation to one destination per route.
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
Truck Bed Products
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Portable Navigation System
1 Portable Navigation System founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Portable Navigation System
Part No.: PT917-35070
You Save: $399.45
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
Featured Toyota Portable Navigation System
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.