- Helps provide dependable protection against wheel and tire theft
- Weight-balanced to the stock lug nut, making rebalancing unnecessary
- Triple-nickel plating and a chrome overlay helps ensure superior corrosion protection
- Constructed of precision-machined and hardened steel
- Special key tool and collar guide enable simple installation
- Vehicle specific key patterns resist lock removal tools and allow only a single unique key to interface
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Celica Wheel Locks
2 Wheel Locks founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.