- Features air-to-liquid intercooler with a low-temperature radiator, coolant reservoir and circulation pump, delivering improved engine response and power output.
- Intercooler provides higher performance and better fuel economy, as well as improved passing power than non-intercooled superchargers, restoring sea level performance when at altitude.
- Produces 304 hp @ 5,400 rpm and 334 lb.-ft. torque @ 3,600 rpm (from 239 hp @ 5200 rpm; 278 lb.-ft. @ 3700 rpm.
- Uses Eaton Roots-type rotating components in a compact one-piece, supercharger plenum/manifold casting that integrates the heat exchanger core for the intercooler.
- Integral by-pass valve prevents supercharger from going into “boost” when driving at a steady state of speed such as on the highway or light traffic. Takes less than ½ hp to operate when by-pass valve is open, helping reduce parasitic drag from the crankshaft.
- Kit includes new 455cc fuel injectors for the increased power output, iridium spark plugs for better detonation resistance—ensuring proper fuel delivery when using supercharger system at full capacity.
- Integrates factory calibration of ECU for optimal fuel mileage when combined with torque/horsepower increase.
- All OE hose connections accommodated and OE throttle body bolts to original location.
- Complete kit includes all necessary hardware for “factory installed” appearance. No cutting, welding or fabrication required for installation.
- Supercharger has self-contained lubrication, so there’s no maintenance required on supercharger—or supercharger system components.
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Toyota FJ Cruiser Supercharger
2 Supercharger founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Part No.: PTR29-35090
TRD Supercharger Fit Kit
Part No.: PTR29-35093
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.