- Upgrades stock shift knob to distinctive brushed billet aluminum shift knob with textured rubber insert.
- Sporty look and firm grip.
- Enhances interior appearance.
- Quick and easy direct installation; remove stock shift knob for simple screw-on replacement.
- Available for automatic transmission models.
- Meets Toyota’s stringent quality and design specifications.
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Highlander Shift Knob
1 Shift Knob founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Part No.: PTS22-42061
Manufacturer's Note: Limited Availability
You Save: $25.30
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.