- Helps provide dependable protection against wheel and tire theft
- Weight-balanced to the stock lug nut, making rebalancing unnecessary
- Triple-nickel plating and a chrome overlay helps ensure superior corrosion protection
- Constructed of precision-machined and hardened steel
- Special key tool and collar guide enable simple installation
- Vehicle specific key patterns resist lock removal tools and allow only a single unique key to interface
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- Audio Entertainment & Navigation
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
- TRD Performance
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Land Cruiser Wheel Locks
3 Wheel Locks founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Alloy Wheel Locks
Part No.: PT276-60070
View 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Sequoia Installation Instructions.
View 2008, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016 Landcruiser Installation Instructions.
View 2009, 2010, 2013 Landcruiser Installation Instructions.
You Save: $20.40
Wheel Lock Pouch
Part No.: PT276-06999
TRD Wheel Installation Kit for Tundra 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
TRD Wheel Installation Kit for Sequoia 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Wheel Locks, Pouch
Part No.: PT218-50019
Wheel Lock Pouch included with PPO WL (Wheel Locks). Wheel Locks provide inexpensive but effective wheel protection. Constructed of forged, hardened steel with triple-nickel or zinc plating, matched and weight balanced to specifications.
Manufacturer's Note: Limited Availability
You Save: $1.66
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.