- All TRD oil filters feature a rugged, perforated steel inner core to help prevent element collapse under worst-case scenarios
- Heavy duty pressure relief valve helps improve oil flow during cold starts
- High-temperature rated silicone anti-drain back valve helps retain oil in the filter to help avoid dry starts
- Ported and polished back plate provides smooth oil inlet holes to help reduce oil restriction
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- TRD Performance
- Audio Entertainment & Navigation
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Prius Oil Filter
2 Oil Filter founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
TRD Oil Filter
Part No.: PTR43-33010
You Save: $4.74
TRD Performance Oil Filter
Part No.: PTR43-52090
Zinc-plated steel end caps help increase structural integrity Red silicone gaskets help provide excellent seal characteristics at high temperatures Kit includes two replacement high-temperature Vitron housing gaskets and drain adapter
You Save: $7.34
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.