- 4.6L V8 models only
- Powers trailer's taillights, turn, brake and hazard lights
- Designed to work with the existing electrical system
- Allows for connection of either a 7-pin or a 4-pin connector from the trailer
- Added measure of convenience for vehicle owner
- Durable construction
- Provides owner with higher level of towing flexibility, while protecting vehicle’s circuits
- Simple installation
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Sequoia Towing Wire Harnesses and Adapters
2 Towing Wire Harnesses and Adapters founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
7-Pin and 4-Pin Trailer Connector
Part No.: PT725-34140
You Save: $13.70
7-Pin to 4-Pin Adapter
Part No.: PT791-89040
You Save: $1.55
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
Featured Toyota Towing Wire Harnesses and Adapters
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.