- Direct bolt-in replacement for factory clutch.
- Ensures positive engagement with smooth operation, higher torque capacity and faster shifting.
- Increases clamping force approximately 25 percent, with only a 10 percent increase in pedal pressure.
- Provides increased durability, especially in horsepower applications.
- Delivers quicker engagement during aggressive acceleration.
- Maintains Toyota’s high quality standards for performance and strength.
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- TRD Performance
- Audio Entertainment & Navigation
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
- Ball Mount(5)
- Body Side Moldings(4)
- Exhaust Tip(2)
- Exterior Emblem(3)
- Front End Mask(1)
- Front Grille(1)
- Front Skid Plate(2)
- Hood Protector(4)
- Paint Protection Film(12)
- Roof Rack(6)
- Running Boards(5)
- Tow Hitch(5)
- Towing Wire Harnesses and Adapters(7)
- Trailer Ball(5)
- Tube Steps(10)
- Truck Bed Products
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Tacoma Clutch
1 Clutch founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Part No.: PTR15-34890-13
You Save: $125.46
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.