- Makes it easy for owners to transport bike
- Helps prevent theft and adds peace of mind
- Custom-designed for the Tundra deck rail system
- Bike can be positioned along the front bed rail
- Virtually effortless mounting: simply remove the front wheel, position the forks into position and lock
- Locking skewer allows Tundra owners to safely secure bicycle in the truck bed
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Truck Bed Products
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Bike Rack
1 Bike Rack founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Locking Fork Bike Rack
Part No.: PTS08-34070
You Save: $9.50
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.