- Helps preserve the secure handling of the original steering and suspension system
- Provides a flatter, more stable cornering stance
- High-quality spring steel sway bar helps ensure strength, stiffness and durability
- Durable, gloss-red powder-coat finish resists corrosion and protects against road damage
- TRD badging adds prestige
- Simple, bolt-on installation, with no modifications required; all hardware included
- Not compatible with lowered Tundra trucks
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
Truck Bed Products
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Tundra Sway Bar
1 Sway Bar founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
TRD Rear Sway Bar
Part No.: PTR11-34070
You Save: $42.40
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.