- Provides a convenient, secure stepping platform that makes it easy to get in and out of the truck bed
- Works with tailgate up or down
- Hands-free operation allows user to raise or lower the step by nudging with foot, with no levers to pull or buttons to push
- Stores discreetly under rear bumper
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum die-cast construction features a glass-reinforced nylon step pad with ribbed, non-skid stepping surface
- 300-lb. load capacity
- Weather-resistant black anodized and Teflon® powder coat finish for long-term durability
- Quick and simple no-drill, bolt-on installation process enables secure attachment using the Tundra’s existing bumper/frame mounting points
- Leaves hitch receiver free for towing
- Designed specifically for use on Tundra trucks
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
Truck Bed Products
Audio Entertainment & Navigation
Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Tundra Bed Step
2 Bed Step founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Part No.: PT392-34090
You Save: $56.20
Part No.: PT392-34140
You Save: $64.10
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
Featured Toyota Bed Step
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.