- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle’s existing factory security
- Highly sensitive microphone detects the specific sound frequency of striking on glass or glass breakage
- Sounds alarm and disarms starter if a window is broken
- Features one-touch arming/disarming, and can be remotely activated using the panic button
- The GBS is capable of ignoring sounds not associated with glass, helping prevent the inconvenience of “false alarms”
It can be found on the vehicle's title, registration, and insurance papers, driver side of the dashboard near the windshield, and on the driver's side door jamb.
NAP - North American Production. The VIN begins with "1", "2", "3", "4" or "5".
- Driver Convenience & Vehicle Security
- Audio Entertainment & Navigation
- TRD Performance
You have selected
Genuine Toyota Venza Security System
1 Security System founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
Glass Breakage Sensor
Part No.: PT398-0T092
You Save: $23.24
Although Toyota Motor North America no longer manufactures this part, we may still have stock or the ability to special order it.
To verify availability, please contact us. We will respond promptly.
We need more information to help you find the right products for your vehicle.