Parts Question Topics
Check if this part fits your vehicle
Pioneer Standard Audio System
Toyota Part No.: PT546-00100
- Dedicated Service
- Lowest Prices
- Fast Delivery
- Comprehensive audio capabilities including 160 watts of maximum power delivered through six dynamic speakers—including two tweeters and a full-range speaker in each door panel—to ensure a rich sound field.
- “Welcome screen” can be personalized by owner (up to 16 characters).
- Features brightness and clarity of a 3-line Organic Electro-Luminescence (OEL) display.
- Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) adjusts frequency response and sound pressure to revitalize the density and presence of the compressed signal when playing MP3/WMA/AAC from a CD.
- Integrates USB port for connecting jump drives and digital audio players like iPods and iPhones,1 displaying track, song title and artist on head unit display screen; plus auxiliary port to accommodate analog output only digital audio players and MP3, WMA™, and AAC capability.
- Includes Scion Sound Processing® (SSP), featuring three sound reproduction pre-sets for three ways to listen: "Neutral", "Hear” “Feel”
- Additional “Flat” setting for use when external amps connected; set by pressing and holding “SSP Car Type Flat” button, then using multi-control dial to choose car setting (pre-sets not available when “Flat” selected)
- Advanced features including Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL), which adjusts volume according to vehicle speed; and Pioneer Advanced Sound Retriever (ASR) to enhance sound reproduction of digital audio files.
- Includes 2.4-volt RCA output, allowing the addition of external amps and subwoofers to boost power and expand the sound field.
- Available coast-to-coast satellite radio2 coverage when equipped with accessory satellite radio tuner, antenna, and paid monthly subscription; plus choice of six different XM satellite radio packages.
|Part Description||Pioneer Standard Audio System|
|Manufacturer||Toyota. This genuine Toyota part is guaranteed by Toyota's factory warranty.|