2001 Toyota Celica Accessories
23 Accessories found for 2001 Toyota Celica. Select a category to refine your results.
You Save: $9.14
- Weight-matched to the stock lug nut—no rebalancing is needed
- Triple nickel chrome plating helps ensure superior corrosion protection and lasting shine
- Helps secure wheels and tires against theft
Finish : Clear Chrome Number Of Pieces : 5 Wheel Application : Alloy
You Save: $22.13
- Toyota Key finder alerts you when you leave your keys behind
- Key can be located from up to 60 feet away
- "Two-way leash" locates your keys/device from your iPhone and vice-versa
- Supports iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch with iOS 5.0 or later
- One app monitors up to eight separate key finder devices
- Operates on standard CR2032 battery
- Backed by 12-month Toyota Approved Accessory parts warranty
Bluetooth : Yes
- Free-flowing TRD high-performance air filter design provides engine protection, while potentially increasing engine output
- Allows the maximum amount of air into the engine with the minimal amount of resistance
- Washable and reusable, the TRD high-performance air filter is designed to last the lifetime of the Tundra; regular cleaning ensures free airflow and top performance
- Pre-oiled and ready to install, offers exact drop-in replacement for stock air filter
- Maintains Toyota's high quality standards for performance and strength
TRD : TRD
You Save: $6.50
- High-performance, high-friction brake pads are made from an aramid/ceramic-strengthened compound, delivering an optimum combination of cold and hot friction
- Pre-scorched to aid in initial break-in
- Offers excellent price-to-performance ratio in a high-performance street pad
- Anti-squeal shims pre-installed.
- Direct replacement for stock pads
- TRD Performance Brake Pads are good for street and autocross use. They are not intended for open track sessions
Position : Front TRD : TRD
- Direct bolt-in replacement for factory clutch.
- Ensures positive engagement with smooth operation, higher torque capacity and faster shifting.
- Increases clamping force approximately 25 percent, with only a 10 percent increase in pedal pressure.
- Provides increased durability, especially in horsepower applications.
- Delivers quicker engagement during aggressive acceleration.
- Maintains Toyota's high quality standards for performance and strength.
TRD : TRD
You Save: $5.31
- Classic ball-type TRD shift knob with hand-laced black leather wrapping enhances the shifting experience
- Fits M12 x 1.25 metric shift levers
- Provides manual shift vehicles with an enhanced appearance and shifting feel
- Easy to install; features either a self-tapping sleeve or direct-fit screw threads, ensuring a tight and precise fit
Logo : TRD Material : Leather TRD : TRD
- Improved handling
- Controlled, comfortable ride
- Extra performance in hard driving
- Cold rolled
- High quality
Position : Front and Rear Quantity : 4 TRD : TRD