Parts found for 2005 Scion tC Brakes
1 Brakes found for 2005 Scion tC
You Save: $91.16
- Four-piston opposed fixed calipers optimized for stiffness with two-piece, bolted body and bolt-in bridge for consistent, confidence-inspiring performance.
- Caliper piston sizing is optimized specifically for the tC to maintain or improve braking torque distribution between front and rear axles and achieve shorter braking distances (proven in TRD and independent testing).
- Dust boots on caliper pistons protect moving parts from corrosion and road debris.
- The 323 x 32mmpatented, directional AeroRotor internal cooling vane design induces greater airflow to cool the rotors, helping shed heat from the system and ensuring the brakes are ready to absorb heat during the next stop.
- The application-specific, one-piece rotor design features e-coated non-friction surfaces, maximizing corrosion resistance and ensuring durability under the harshest conditions, while reducing maintenance requirements and simplifying service.
- Rotors' cross-drilled friction surface improves initial "bite" in wet or rainy conditions and assists in removal of consumed pad material or debris, providing an optimized friction interface for consistent performance.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines with Teflonâ inner liner help reduce expansion under pressure for optimum pedal.
- CAUTION: If the OE wheels are not used, then see the brake caliper template included with these instructions. The brake caliper template must be used to insure there is adequate clearance between new brake components and non-OE wheels and balancing weights.
Position : Front Left & Right TRD : TRD