Parts found for 2007 Toyota Tacoma Brakes
1 Brakes found for 2007 Toyota Tacoma
You Save: $103.42
- Four-piston opposed fixed calipers optimized for stiffness and two-piece, bolted body with bolt-in bridge for consistent, confidence-inspiring performance.
- Caliper piston sizing optimized specifically for the Tacoma to maintain or improve braking torque distribution between front and rear axles and achieves shorter braking distances (proven in TRD and independent testing).
- Dust boots on caliper pistons protect moving parts from corrosion and road debris.
- The 332 x 32 mm patented, directional, two-piece, floating AeroRotors’ internal cooling vane design induces greater airflow to cool the rotors, helping shed heat from the system and ensuring the brakes are ready to absorb heat during the next stop.
- Racing-style, two-piece floating rotor assembly features billet aluminum center section and patented AeroHat design, preventing rotor distortion at high temperatures, promoting even pad wear and consistent pedal feel for the life of the pads. Special mounting hardware prevents noise, allowing the floating rotor assembly to be used in street applications. Rotors’ slotted friction surface assists in removal of consumed pad material or debris, optimizing the friction interface for consistent performance.
- High-performance brake pads provide optimal balance of temperature capability, friction level, pedal feel, dust and noise for performance driving.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines with Teflonâ inner liner eliminate expansion under pressure for optimum pedal feel.
POSITION : Front TRD : TRD