Parts found for 2009 Toyota Camry JPP Wheels
2 Wheels found for 2009 Toyota Camry JPP
You Save: $88.38
- Provides a sporty, stylish addition to the Camry.
- Smoke-chrome finish adds a unique, distinguishing touch to the vehicle.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy construction helps optimize fuel economy in contrast to heavier aftermarket alternatives.
- Special lug nuts achieve optimal torque tension; in comparison, aftermarket lug nuts may not be designed for specific wheel application.
- Wheels are hub-centric to the vehicle in contrast to aftermarket alternatives that may cause vibration.
- Custom-designed for the Camry; in comparison, aftermarket wheels may not be specific to the vehicle may result in structural failure.
- Manufactured according to Toyota's strict engineering specifications.
Diameter : 16" Finish : Smoke Chrome Number Of Spokes : 15
You Save: $86.05
- 18" x 7.5" cast alloy wheels designed specifically for the vehicle.
- Wheels feature 10-spoke design with a silver-painted center and machined lip.
- Allows owner the option of a plus-size wheel upgrade that achieves the popular big rim look.
- Reflects TRD's study of vehicle's original design criteria and utilizes state-of-the-art CAD techniques to create the optimal wheel.
- Alloy wheels in comparison to typical steel wheels are lighter, provide better heat dissipation and greater rigidity under high-load cornering maneuvers.
- Incorporates the proper weight, offset and brake clearance to ensure proper fit, finish and reliability.
- Extensive ride, handling and strength tests ensure wheels meet TRD's high quality standards.
- Maintains Toyota's high quality standards for performance and strength.
Bolt Circle / P.c.d. : 5 On 114.3 mm Diameter : 18" Logo : TRD Center Cap Machined Lip : With Machined Lip Material : Cast Aluminum Number Of Spokes : 10 Offset : 45 mm TRD : TRD Wheel Width : 7.5"