Parts found for 2010 Toyota Camry NAP Shift Knob
2 Shift Knob found for 2010 Toyota Camry NAP
- Performance-inspired, anodized aluminum/carbon fiber shifter manufactured by OBX Racing adds sleek, race-infused touch, tuner styling and ninja-quick shifting.
- Features carbon fiber sleeve—available in Chrome, Titanium, Red and Blue—sandwiched between two anodized aluminum pieces.
- Three tiny black screws—and absence of shift pattern—on billet cap adds hardcore racer feel (Red & Blue).
- Fits 12mm manual transmission shifters.
- Meets Toyota’s stringent quality and design specifications.
FINISH : Titanium MANUFACTURER : OBX Racing Sports MATERIAL : Carbon Fiber STYLE : SK14
- Offers Camry owners a luxurious upgrade to stock shift knob
- Black leather-wrapped shift knob features sporty stitched sides and distinctive metallic mesh insert
- Provides custom look and firm grip
- Enhances interior appearance
- Quick and easy direct installation; remove stock shift knob for simple screw-on replacement
- Meets Toyota’s stringent quality and design specifications
MANUFACTURER : OBX Racing Sports MATERIAL : Leather W/metal Mesh Insert STYLE : Sport