Parts found for 2010 Toyota Prius Plug-In Auto-Dimming Mirror
1 Auto-Dimming Mirror found for 2010 Toyota Prius Plug-In
You Save: $45.20
- Provides automatic progressive dimming of the inside mirror, reducing the glare caused by the headlights of vehicles behind the Prius.
- The auto-dimming function can be manually deselected by pushing a switch on the inside mirror.
- Improves nighttime driving safety.
- Reduces eye-strain and driver fatigue.
- Relieves glare that can lead to temporary night blindness, increased average stopping distances and slowed reaction time.
- HomeLink® universal transceiver system eliminates need for multiple remote controls, providing added efficiency, convenience and security.
- Integrated three-button controls on the bottom of the mirror enable the driver to program and operate up to three separate compatible remote functions— such as opening a garage door, opening a gate or turning on an outside home lighting system—via the HomeLink® universal transceiver system.
- Provides refined, integrated styling and appearance; in comparison, aftermarket mirrors may be bulky and conflict with the vehicle's interior styling.
- Meets Toyota's high quality and design standards.
Homelink : With Homelink