Parts found for 2013 Toyota RAV4 NAP-EV Paint Protection Film
3 Paint Protection Film found for 2013 Toyota RAV4 NAP-EV
You Save: $130.04
- Helps protect paint in the impact zone from sand, stones and other road debris
- Made from multiple layers, including durable thermoplastic urethane and clear coat, which contain UV protectants to help prevent yellowing
- Helps maintain a like-new appearance
- Must be applied at the factory or at the dealership by a trained technician
- Two coverage options available: (1) certain sections of the hood, front fenders and (2) select portions of the front bumper
LOCATION : Front Bumper
You Save: $83.60
- High-grade, colorless urethane film for application to the vulnerable leading edges of the hood.
- Features four distinct layers: a bottom liner, acrylic adhesive, thermal plastic urethane, and a protective UV-resistant clear top coat.
- Helps protect against scratches, small dings and paint discoloration to help keep factory paint looking new, longer.
- Professionally applied by a trained installer.
- Maintains high factory quality standards for performance and strength.
LOCATION : Hood
You Save: $103.60
- Helps protect paint from sand, stones and other road debris
- Urethane material provides long-term protection and resists discoloration
- Features multiple layers for strength and durability
- Paint protection film is also available for the front bumper (sold separately)
LOCATION : Hood and Fenders