Parts found for 2013 Toyota Tundra Remote Engine Starter
3 Remote Engine Starter found for 2013 Toyota Tundra
You Save: $26.57
- Enables owners to start the engine before entering the vehicle.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle’s existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems require an additional remote unit.
- Engine starts with quick, three-step sequence using keyless entry fob.
- Engine turns off automatically if the vehicle isn’t put in gear within 10 minutes of starting.
- Can activate air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions (when pre-set before exiting the vehicle), so owners can have their vehicle ready and waiting with a comfortable interior temperature.
- Enhances comfort and convenience—especially on cold winter mornings or hot summer afternoons.
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle’s resale value.
- Backed by Toyota’s 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty, valid at any Toyota dealership nationwide. Click here for details.
You Save: $62.60
- Enables owners to start and turn off the engine remotely
- Engine starts with quick, three-step sequence using keyless factory remote entry fob
- Activates air conditioner, heater, defroster and defogger functions (to preset temperatures and settings), so owners can have their vehicle ready with a comfortable passenger compartment
- Integrates with keyless entry system and existing factory security where applicable