Genuine Scion xD Navigation Headunit
5 Navigation Headunit founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
—Touch-screen navigation with high-end audio controls and voice guidance
—Three navigation view options
—Bluetooth®1 Hands-Free System
- — DVD movie playback
— Video "in" enables connection of external devices including video-capable iPodâ2/iPhoneâ using optional RCA adapter; video "out" allows for connection with optional Rear Seat Entertainment screens
—200-watt sound system provides 50 watts x 4 channels for a premium sound
—Includes 6-channel RCA outputs for additional amps; lets owners customize sound
—Scion Sound Processingâ (SSP) allows a choice of sound qualities
—Bluetooth®1 Streaming Audio lets driver pair compatible Bluetooth®1-capable phone or personal media device with SNS
—USB connectivity lets owners listen to personal music collections through iPodâ2/iPhoneâ or USB drive device
— Plays conventional CDs, MP3, WMA and AAC files
—HD Radioä for rich sound quality; on-screen text information features song title and artist name (based on channel availability)
Replaced by: PT611-21111
- Available options:
—Option to add real time traffic via XMâ Satellite Radio4 only, or real time traffic via or XMâ NavTrafficâ3 as well (XM components sold separately)
—Rear seat monitor output capable
• Delivers 200 watts of maximum power through six optimally placed dynamic speakers for outstanding sound quality.
• Built-in HD Radio offers richer sound quality, plus access to additional multicast HD radio channels. It also offers three lines of identifying text (song title, album and artist) on the TFT-LCD screen.
• 4.3-inch touch screen LCD Thin Film Transistor (TFT) display technology delivers precision graphics.
• LCD TFT screen seamlessly accommodates the available Alpineïƒ¤ flash memory-based GPS navigation module, delivering most of the same functions as a hard drive- or DVD-based system.
• Three 2.4-volt RCA outputs for front, rear and sub-speakers, allowing owners to add external amps to boost power and expand the sound field for a truly custom speaker system.
• RCA-type input allows easy connection of an aftermarket backup camera.
• Integrates USB port for connecting jump drives and digital audio players including iPods1 and iPhones, displaying track, song title and artist on head unit display screen; plus auxiliary port to also accommodate older-generation digital audio players and MP3, WMA™, and AAC capability.
• Includes Scion Sound Processing® (SSP), featuring three sound reproduction presets for three ways to listen: "Naturall", "Hear", and "Feel".
• Available coast-to-coast satellite radio2 coverage when equipped with accessory satellite radio tuner, antenna, and paid monthly subscription; plus choice of six different XM satellite radio packages.Replaced by: PT545-00111Attribute
Special Edition : Release Series 6.0
- Simple 7-in. touch-screen navigation and high-end audio controls
- Three navigation view options
- SIRIUSXMâ NavTrafficâ2 (SIRIUSXM components sold separately)
- Rich audio sound quality
- [200-watt xB,xD,iQ), (340-watt tC)] sound system provides 50 watts x 4 channels
- [(Eight dynamic speakers tC), (Six dynamic speakers xD, xB, (optional six dynamic speakers iQ)]
- Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL)—adjusts volume according to vehicle speed
- Scion Sound Processingâ (SSP) allows a choice of sound qualities—"Natural," "Hear" or "Feel"—to enhance owner's listening experience
- Audio listening options
- AM/FM/CD functionality
- On-screen text information featuring station name, song title, album title and artist name (based on channel availability)
- iTunesâ tagging with HD Radio; user can "tag" a song and send its details via USB to iPodâ3/iPhoneâ; details and purchase information automatically appear when visiting iTunesâ
- USB connectivity lets owners listen to personal music collections through an iPodâ3/iPhoneâ or USB device
- Six 2.4-volt RCA outputs for front, rear and sub-speakers, allowing owners to add external amps to boost power and expand the sound field for a truly custom system
- Bluetooth®4 compatibility
- Hands-free system helps drivers keep hands on the wheel and eyes on the road
- Streaming audio lets driver pair compatible Bluetooth®4-capable phone or personal media device with SNS and hear audio through vehicle sound system
- Movie playback lets owners watch DVD movies when vehicle is parked
- Video "in" allows connection of external devices including video-capable iPodâ3/iPhoneâ using optional RCA adapter
- Video "out" allows connection with optional Rear Seat Entertainment screens
- Available options:
- Option to add real-time traffic via SIRIUSXMâ Satellite Radio2 only, or real time traffic via or SIRIUSXMâ NavTrafficâ2 as well (SIRIUSXM components sold separately)
Ultra-premium, six-speaker, 160-watt max power audio/video/navigation system that combines a wide range of Alpine audio technologies, with the same GPS navigation systems found in Lexus and Land Cruisers. Including a LCD touch screen, the GPS system provides turn-by-turn directions utilizing point of interest, address, or destination searches. Get all of your audio and navigation in an iPod, MP3, and satellite radio compatible head unit.Replaced by: 08545-00931Attribute Instructions
Type : Sns 100
- Easy to operate touch-screen navigation system with high-end audio controls and iPod1 interface
- Added measure of convenience; guides to destinations throughout the contiguous United States and Canada, and to millions of points of interest (POIs); includes lane guidance with three route option types
- Broad array of custom audio settings to meet user preferences for all types of music
USB interface for listening to private music collection
- Plays conventional CDs as well as MP3, WMA and AAC files
- DVD movie playback enables owners to watch DVD movies while the vehicle is parked
- Large 7" display provides attractive, highly visible audio and navigation graphics
- HD Radio for rich sound quality
- Rear-camera-ready including rear seat monitor output interface; provides driver with enhanced rear view when installed2
- Backed by Scion's 3-year/36,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty, valid at any Scion dealership nationwide.