Genuine Scion xD Security System
2 Security System found. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
- Designed to integrate with the vehicle's existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote
- Alarm functions:
- Panic alarm remotely triggers vehicle's alarm when activated from key fob
- Warn-away alarm triggers if an object striking a window is detected
- Break-in alarm is activated if forced entry of a side door (or cargo hatch) is attempted or if glass is broken
- Other features include:
- Door ajar warning helps remind driver to lock vehicle
- Remote arming and disarming
- Passive arming—system automatically rearms the vehicle if the owner forgets
- Interior light activates when vehicle is unlocked with key fob
- Rolling code technology changes the remote code, helping prevent code theft
- Starter disabled when system is activated
- Includes glass breakage sensor (GBS):
- Highly sensitive microphone detects the specific sound frequency of striking on glass or glass breakage
- Sounds alarm and disarms starter if a window is broken
Replaced by: PT398-52122Attribute
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle's existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems may require an additional remote unit.
- Immediately activates security system if glass is broken, or if forced entry of a side door (or the trunk) is attempted.
- Features remote door locking/unlocking and arming of system from up to 80 feet away.
- Door ajar warning helps alert driver to lock the vehicle.
- Interior lights activate when vehicle is unlocked and alarm deactivated, providing an added measure of security to help locate the vehicle at night.
- Panic alarm feature adds additional measure of security and peace of mind.
- Rolling code technology automatically changes the code for the remote every time the key fob is used, helping prevent would-be thieves from obtaining the code to disarm the vehicle.
- Starter is automatically disabled when system is activated.
- Glass breakage sensor (GBS) features highly sensitive microphone that detects the specific sound frequency of striking on glass or glass breakage—sounding alarm and disarming starter if a window is broken.
- GBS is capable of ignoring sounds not associated with glass, helping prevent the inconvenience of "false alarms."
- Meets Scion's stringent quality standards.
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle's resale value.
Keyless Entry : With Keyless Entry