Genuine Toyota Avalon Auto-Dimming Mirror
2 Auto-Dimming Mirror founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
- Provides automatic progressive dimming of the inside mirror, reducing the glare caused by the headlights of vehicles behind the car.
- The auto-dimming function can be manually deselected by pushing a switch on the inside mirror.
- Improves nighttime driving safety.
- Reduces eye-strain and driver fatigue.
- Relieves glare that can lead to temporary night blindness, increased average stopping distances and slowed reaction time.
- HomeLink® universal transceiver system eliminates need for multiple remote controls, providing added efficiency, convenience and security.
- Integrated three-button controls on the bottom of the mirror enable the driver to program and operate up to three separate compatible remote functions— such as opening a garage door, opening a gate or turning on an outside home lighting system—via the HomeLink® universal transceiver system.
- Compass display in upper right-hand corner of mirror provides eight compass readings (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W or NW) for indicating the forward direction of the vehicle, providing an accurate navigation aid in an optimal viewing location.
- Provides refined, integrated styling and appearance; in comparison, aftermarket mirrors may be bulky and conflict with the vehicle's interior styling.
- Meets Toyota's high quality and design standards.
Compass : With Compass Homelink : With Homelink