Genuine Toyota Tundra Tow Hitch
4 Tow Hitch founded. Select your vehicle to refine your results.
- Electro-deposition coating, or "e-coating," helps protect against corrosion and the environment
- Powder top coat protects against ultraviolet rays and helps maintain a "like-new" appearance
- Easy, no-drill installation maintains the structural integrity of the vehicle frame
- Custom replacement bumper trim panel matches vehicle contours and color
- 16 connection points to the vehicle frame transfer force of towing across vehicle to reduce stress and preserve integrity of the frame and body structure
- Extensive stress point, fatigue and on-road testing ensure the product meets or exceeds all Toyota durability testing
- Ball mount and trailer ball sold separately
- Available for the 4.6L engine
- Weight carrying is 5,000 lbs. and weight distributing is 8,000 lbs.
Bumper Type : Steel Class (towing Hitch) : Class IV Towing Type : Bumper
- Genuine Toyota hitches have up to 16 connection points to the vehicle frame to transfer the force of towing across the vehicle to reduce stress and preserve the integrity of the body structure
- All Toyota hitches are manufactured by expert welders, press operators and painters
- Thorough testing of the tow hitch design is conducted both on and off the vehicle to ensure its capabilities including:
- Precise computer simulations, used to analyze stress points, assess impact forces and examine design efficiency
- Steel prototypes for real-world testing; extensive fatigue testing to assess long-term mechanical durability
- On-road testing to ensure the hitch precisely matches vehicle towing capacity
- Dual-layer painting process features a protective paint called electro-deposition coasting or "e-coat" to help protect against corrosion and the environment, along with a powder topcoat to protect against UV rays and maintain long-term appearance.
- Advanced, no-drill hitch and wire harness installation process maintains the structural integrity of the vehicle frame
- Custom replacement fascia pieces, matching vehicle contours and color, are provided if parts of rear fascia need to be removed to accommodate the hitch—integrating the appearance of the vehicle bumper and hitch
Class (towing Hitch) : Class III Load Rating (ball) : 5000 lbs Towing Type : Bumper
Towing Type : Hitch
Class (towing Hitch) : Class IV