Parts Question Topics
Check if this part fits your vehicleView similar parts that fit
Glass Breakage Sensor
Toyota Part No.: PT398-06081
- Dedicated Service
- Lowest Prices
- Fast Delivery
- Can be added to vehicles with an existing factory vehicle security system, remote keyless entry and alarm system.
- Highly sensitive microphone detects the specific sound frequency of striking on glass or glass breakage.
- Sounds alarm and disarms starter if a window is broken.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle’s existing factory security/keyless entry system—no need for an additional remote; in comparison, aftermarket systems require an additional remote unit.
- Features one-touch arming/disarming, and can be remotely activated using the panic button.
- The GBS is capable of ignoring sounds not associated with glass, helping prevent the inconvenience of “false alarms.”
- Added measure of protection against break-ins.
- Provides additional peace of mind for vehicle owner.
- Meets Toyota’s stringent quality standards.
- Premium accessory adds to the vehicle’s resale value.
|Part Description||Glass Breakage Sensor|
|Manufacturer||Toyota. This genuine Toyota part is guaranteed by Toyota's factory warranty.|